The information contained in this Web Site has been prepared solely for the purpose of providing information about Highland Heritage and is not in any way binding on Highland Heritage. This Web Site has been compiled in good faith by Highland Heritage, but no representation is made or warranty given (either express or implied) as to the completeness or accuracy of the information it contains.
In no event shall we be responsible for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential loss or damage, however arising and whether in contract, tort or otherwise, which you may suffer in connection with or arising out of:
- Your use of the Site or any Linked Web Site; or
- Your use of or reliance on Information or any other material accessed through the Site including via any Linked Web Site including without limitation, loss or damage by way of loss of profits, loss of business opportunity, business interruption or loss of information.
These Conditions do not purport to exclude liability arising by any applicable law if, and to the extent, such liability cannot be lawfully excluded, however, to the extent permitted by law, all warranties, terms or conditions which would otherwise be implied into these Conditions are hereby excluded.
Where applicable law implies any warranty, term or condition, and that law prohibits exclusion or modification of any such warranty, term or condition, then the liability of Highland Heritage shall include liability for any breach of such warranty, term or condition but, to the extent permitted by law, the remedy for such breach will be limited as follows:
- If the breach related to services the remedy will be limited to the supply of the services again or payment of the cost of having the services supplied again; and If the breach is related to products and the products can be repaired, the remedy will be limited to repair of such products or payment of the costs of having the products repaired, but otherwise, replacement of the products or the supply of equivalent products or payment of the cost of replacing the products or of acquiring equivalent products.
- The limitation of liability applies whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability or any other basis even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damage.
- If you are dissatisfied with the use of the Site, or any of the products, services, members, suppliers and/ or buyer offered in connection therewith or associated terms & conditions therewith, as the case may be, your sole and exclusive remedy shall be to discontinue use of the Site.
If we waive any rights available to it under these Conditions on one occasion, this does not mean that those rights will automatically be waived on any other occasion.
If any of these Conditions are invalid, unenforceable or illegal for any reason, the remaining Conditions shall nevertheless continue in full force. You are completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes and assessments arising out of the use of the Site.
The copyright for the material contained in this Web Site belongs to and remains solely with Highland Heritage and your access to it does not imply a license to reproduce and/or distribute this information and you are not allowed to any such act without the prior approval from us.