Nestled in the lap of nature and surrounded by lush greenery , The Highland Heritage is part of a 2.5 acre property located in the serene village of Salvador do Mundo in North Goa. Barely ten minutes away from the capital city of Panjim, The Highland Heritage is perfectly situated away from the commotion of busy roads, yet not too far from Goa’s engaging nightlife venues and placid beaches. As a result of its conveniently central location, you will never be too far from your next adventure.
The Highland Heritage,
B.B Borkar Road,
Salvador Do Muddo,
Alto Porvorim 403521,
- 3km from the capital city of Panjim
- 27km from the Goa International Airport, Dabolim, approximately an hour's drive.
- 15 minutes drive from the city of Mapusa
- Approximately 20 minutes drive from the Northern beach belt of Candolim, Calangute, and Baga
- Approximately an hour's drive from the Southern beach belt of Colva, Benaulim, and Cavelossim